Wednesday, December 19, 2007
accidentally in love..

MOOD: ?in loved?
MUSIC: Clumsy - Fergie

the moment i met you, i knew i'd like you
you're friendly, you're cheerful, you're simple, you're true
though it meant nothing when we were together
given my history, i should've known better..

i started to think more about you
where you are, how you've been, how do you do
i never thought i'd smile this much again
like this is the happiest that i've ever been..

i don't want to think much about what could be
of what i see in you, of what you feel for me
still, i can't help wanting you as more than a friend
i should've known you were an accident, waiting to happen..


i've been Tin Nolasco at 13:19

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...