Sunday, March 09, 2008
a realization..

MOOD: hmm.. wala lang..
MUSIC: Human - 5ive

I did some thinking a little while ago, and somehow came to a realization. I guess the reason i haven't had another relationship, after a long time, is that, God couldn't lead that someone to me (or me to that someone) yet, is because He doesn't think i'm ready.

I figured, how can i ask Him for a relationship, when i can't handle my family relationships well? I lose my temper quite easily. My younger brother and i get into fights almost everyday. At times, i snap at my parents, and don't even try to hold my tongue back. When i talk to my big brother over the phone, i get impatient and don't even hide it. I play favorites with my pamangkins.

So how can i have a serious relationship when i can't even have a respectful, loving, and harmonious relationship with the people i love, my family? They love me, despite the way i sometimes treat them, but i take their love for granted.

I guess that's where i have to set things right first. My family. Then maybe, the next big thing can finally happen.


i've been Tin Nolasco at 21:40

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...