Sunday, March 02, 2008
anniversary..

MOOD: hmm.. okay, i guess..
MUSIC: Leave Me - New Edition

I've gotten over you.
Forgot the feelings i used to have for you.

I did it, when i thought i couldn't.
I got over you, when i said i wouldn't.

Forget you, i really had to.
Get over you, was the right thing to do.

Yes, i was happy when i loved you.
Happy in the short time i had been with you.

The attention you gave had been enough for me.
For the affection you showed, i'd treasure dearly.

I'm thankful that i've gotten to know you.
Grateful that in my life, you've been a part too.

I loved you, even though you never felt it.
I loved you, even though i didn't show it.

I loved you, even though i didn't let you know.
I loved you, but it was time for me to let go.

I loved you, but i'm over you, finally.
Now, everything about you is nothing, but a memory.


*ang sagot sa isang malufhet na ka-dramahan.. hehehe!!*


i've been Tin Nolasco at 13:26

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...