Monday, March 03, 2008
starless night..

MOOD: sleepy..
MUSIC: Big Big World - Emilia

no star that i can wish upon tonight
a cloudy sky is everything in sight
looking far and beyond for a destined love
asking and praying for a sign from above..

hoping for a glimpse of a smile on his face
dreaming of a passionate, sweet warm embrace
craving for a gentle touch, a tender kiss
wishing for endless sunshine and eternal bliss..

searching for a heart that beats only for me
longing for a love that meets more than the eyes could see
waiting for a softly spoken whisper,
an "i love you now, always, and forever!"..


i've been Tin Nolasco at 23:37

0 read and shared

Post a Comment

...back to main


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
...my heart...my soul...my mind...coz being CLUELESS does not have to mean i am STUPID...allow me to talk...